On receipt of a customer’s connection and demand usage profile, we will generate a proposal and arrange a face to face meeting to explain our offer. We will also provide potential with a written proposal and an electronic copy of our presentation. We will transparently explain how prices are formed, and recommend a tariff that suits your needs.
We will clearly explain the terms and conditions of our supply contract. Once you sign a supply contract with Crystal Energy, we will make the necessary arrangement with the market operator to transfer your account to us.
- We can tailor our billing to suit customer requirements. We will agree an appropriate billing arrangement as part of finalising our supply contract.
- Bills will be issued on a monthly basis.
- Customers can elect to receive bills by post or by electronic means.
- All billing queries will be dealt with in a transparent and timely fashion.
- We will also explain your specific metering arrangements in detail, and recommend a change if we think this is warranted.
Our aim is to provide world class customer service. If you have a complaint please contact us immediately. All complaints will be reviewed and acknowledged within 2 working days. We will work to resolve you compliant to your complete satisfaction. If you are not happy with our resolution you can contact the The Commission for Regulation Of Utilities on www.cru.ie or (01) 400 0800.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries by phone, email, or internet feedback form. The details are as follows:
Crystal Energy Ltd,
All customer communication will be acknowledged immediately and followed up in a professional and timely fashion. Out of hours messages will be acknowledged the following working day.